Pay your parking ticket

Parking tickets are no longer processed through the Court. Parking Citations are processed in accordance with California Vehicle Code 40200. Contesting parking violation procedures are in accordance with California Vehicle Code 40215(a).

The copy of the parking ticket you received should state the penalty amount that is to be paid. A Notice stating the amount you must pay will be mailed to you by the Office of Parking Violations to the registered owner of the vehicle. If the parking ticket is not paid by the due date, the penalty amount is increased.

To pay the ticket mail the ticket or the Notice of Illegal Parking with a check or money order made payable to the office of Parking Violations at the address indicated on the ticket or notice.

If you wish more information on how to pay or contest a parking violation you must contact The Office of Parking Violations and they will provide you with the necessary information.

Parking Appeals

If you wish to contest the administrative hearing decision made on your parking violation, you have 30 days from the date of mailing of the decision to file an Appeal with the Court. You must file your Appeal in the Small Claims Division at the Court Branch in accordance with the jurisdiction where the parking violation was issued. You will need to provide the clerk your Notice of Appeal, a copy of the administrative hearing decision, and a $25 filing fee.